These limited edition iridescent candles are so gorgeous. Made with premium coconut wax and topped with small crystals.
Balance your space with a Crystal Bliss Candle.
The wonderful benefits of aromatherapy candles and crystals are amazing!
Hand-selected crystals such as healing amethyst, self-love strawberry quartz, peridot, howlite for temperament, and more!
6 oz Glass Vessel
Iridescent Crystal Bliss 6 oz
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I understand the crystal in the candle must be removed once it begins to be exposed from the wax.
The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
• Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
• A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
• A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.